- Adopt & Help
- Events & Fun
- Rabbit Care
Hi! My name is Lollipop and I am a confident, beautiful and healthy spayed girl. i had a good time at my foster home, but am now back at SaveABunny seeking my forever home My foster mom wanted to tell you about my charms:
- She's VERY playful, all you have to do us toss something near her and she pounces! Its hilarious.
- Very brave, but still jumpy with loud noises. She's getting better but she is still terrified of the vacuum Lol
- Very affectionate! She's just loves to be pet and loved. If you walk by her pen she'll leap onto the wall to see you!
- Super active! She's always doing something and I hardly ever see her lay down!
- Very good with the litter box.
Overall she is a total sweetie! Very friendly and curious. Please adopt her! We love her, but were unable to continue to foster.
"Reflection Of Compassion" is a lovingly commissioned series of original watercolor and gouache illustrations created especially for SaveABunny Rabbit Rescue by artist Elizabeth Koval Maffeo. (All images copyright 2008 SaveABunny. All rights reserved.)