- Adopt & Help
- Events & Fun
- Rabbit Care
Hi! My name is Lollipop and I am a confident, beautiful and healthy spayed girl. i had a good time at my foster home, but am now back at SaveABunny seeking my forever home My foster mom wanted to tell you about my charms:
- She's VERY playful, all you have to do us toss something near her and she pounces! Its hilarious.
- Very brave, but still jumpy with loud noises. She's getting better but she is still terrified of the vacuum Lol
- Very affectionate! She's just loves to be pet and loved. If you walk by her pen she'll leap onto the wall to see you!
- Super active! She's always doing something and I hardly ever see her lay down!
- Very good with the litter box.
Overall she is a total sweetie! Very friendly and curious. Please adopt her! We love her, but were unable to continue to foster.
Here's your chance to outfit and design your bunny's home as tastefully as yours! Everyone knows that bunnies love to "redecorate" their homes. Now you can mix and match these hand-beaded, one-of-a kind water bottle holders to match your home and the energy of the day.